A week ago I shared Sark's microMOVEments idea that inspired me ~ here's an update!
1 composition book art journal started
2 Melia, a fairy for a story I'm writing, sketched
3 posterboard purchased
4 work on third panel completed (not pictured)
Here's a closer look at the art journal page ~

It's a bit of a recipe
1 cup of "try everything"
crack it and throw it in the trash
Next add love and willingness.
Open exploration, mix well.
Leave it alone, it will rise.
1 composition book art journal started
2 Melia, a fairy for a story I'm writing, sketched
3 posterboard purchased
4 work on third panel completed (not pictured)
Here's a closer look at the art journal page ~

It's a bit of a recipe
1 cup of "try everything"
crack it and throw it in the trash
Next add love and willingness.
Open exploration, mix well.
Leave it alone, it will rise.



2 Comments:
It seems to me you've done more than microsteps!
Love the recipe.
Thanks Holly :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home