G'morning!
Pull up a chair, I've got more tea & will be happy to get some toast for you!
The china? It was my great-aunt's.. "ma". The coupon? yikes, it's expired, of course. The candle? sometimes we just need a little more cheer in our daily chores, don't we. The Christmas mug? sorry, it's just the right size! I'll probably use it all year...
Thank you so much for all your comments about Grace's birthday. You have no idea how much they meant! So much encouragement.
There are days, days when the child has bounced so high off the wall that she's crashed square on my head. Days when I think of Bill Cosby....... "Gonna tell me to do something when I tell you to do something. I mean you MOVE when I say move! Think I carried you in my body for nine months so you can roll your eyes at me? I'll roll that little head of yours down on the floor."...days when I quote him right out loud..
But for every day like that, I get days when I hear Grace so beautifully playing her cello. When Lucy & Parker are so deeply involved in the story they are creating that they forget lunch and everything else around them. Days when I actually have the laundry caught up AND the living room dusted!
But tis good to celebrate in all things. What do you choose to celebrate? Let's have a "celebration" theme, shall well? Beginning
next Monday, share each day (through Friday) something you Choose to Celebrate. It doesn't have to be a big long post, or a huge project... but just share with others what we can celebrate each and every day.
Post in the comments if you'll be joining my week of celebration so we can all visit your blog!
PS ~the cookie cutters? I found mine at JoAnn!
The china? It was my great-aunt's.. "ma". The coupon? yikes, it's expired, of course. The candle? sometimes we just need a little more cheer in our daily chores, don't we. The Christmas mug? sorry, it's just the right size! I'll probably use it all year...
Thank you so much for all your comments about Grace's birthday. You have no idea how much they meant! So much encouragement.
There are days, days when the child has bounced so high off the wall that she's crashed square on my head. Days when I think of Bill Cosby....... "Gonna tell me to do something when I tell you to do something. I mean you MOVE when I say move! Think I carried you in my body for nine months so you can roll your eyes at me? I'll roll that little head of yours down on the floor."...days when I quote him right out loud..
But for every day like that, I get days when I hear Grace so beautifully playing her cello. When Lucy & Parker are so deeply involved in the story they are creating that they forget lunch and everything else around them. Days when I actually have the laundry caught up AND the living room dusted!
But tis good to celebrate in all things. What do you choose to celebrate? Let's have a "celebration" theme, shall well? Beginning
next Monday, share each day (through Friday) something you Choose to Celebrate. It doesn't have to be a big long post, or a huge project... but just share with others what we can celebrate each and every day.
Post in the comments if you'll be joining my week of celebration so we can all visit your blog!
PS ~the cookie cutters? I found mine at JoAnn!



2 Comments:
ohh...can't wait to make bday cookies in March (we have 3 bdays in spring!). Thanks for sharing.
I know I won't be able to post daily next week, but I'll definitely do a "Choose to Celebrate" post---love that idea;-)
Count me in. I love a celebration.
Post a Comment
<< Home