Choosing to Celebrate
I love watching the clouds capture morning's glow..
it's a moment to celebrate!
Remember, you can choose to celebrate something every day. It doesn't always have to be something big!
Creation gives us a chance to celebrate each morning! I love rainy & dark mornings too, but those days when the sky is stripey and clouds are laced in gold..... those are mornings in which we can be filled.
Check out these blogs joining me in a week of celebration:
in the common hours
Holly's Joy
daisy yellow
You can join us too~ just leave a comment & we'll be happy to see what you choose to celebrate!
it's a moment to celebrate!
Remember, you can choose to celebrate something every day. It doesn't always have to be something big!
Creation gives us a chance to celebrate each morning! I love rainy & dark mornings too, but those days when the sky is stripey and clouds are laced in gold..... those are mornings in which we can be filled.
Check out these blogs joining me in a week of celebration:
in the common hours
Holly's Joy
daisy yellow
You can join us too~ just leave a comment & we'll be happy to see what you choose to celebrate!



1 Comments:
Great picture. I'm not sure James has ever been up so early :-).
Post a Comment
<< Home