Friday, February 27, 2009

Choosing to Celebrate ~ Home


home collage
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
Sorry to miss yesterday ~ here I declare a week of celebration and *I* end up in bed with a migraine!
But on to today. Today I celebrate home. I've talked about our home before here two years ago nearly to the day.
Now, I feel a bit like the characters in I Like Where I am (which is also from jessica harper's album, Rhythm in My Shoes ) .
I like where I am...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your home looks nice & cozy. We should all look around our house for something nice to photograph.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the way you capture the simple things. you make them so warm and inviting.

5:19 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Thanks for visiting & commenting Anne & Susan!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home