walking on the quiet side
It happens sometimes... I fall out of the blogosphere.
All five of us have been sick , a dear friend has gone to be with the Lord, life goes on but I get quiet..
Yet, there is still art, there are still lessons, and there are still practices to attend, a certain red head is hoping to get a call back for "Anne of Green Gables" (cross your fingers, please!), days are passing, weeks..
So upon my return, I share my little farmer raccoon with you. He was painted while waiting for the kids' art group to arrive.
Inspiration from Barry Moser.
What's inspiring you lately?
What books are you reading?
What albums are you spinning?
All five of us have been sick , a dear friend has gone to be with the Lord, life goes on but I get quiet..
Yet, there is still art, there are still lessons, and there are still practices to attend, a certain red head is hoping to get a call back for "Anne of Green Gables" (cross your fingers, please!), days are passing, weeks..
So upon my return, I share my little farmer raccoon with you. He was painted while waiting for the kids' art group to arrive.
Inspiration from Barry Moser.
What's inspiring you lately?
What books are you reading?
What albums are you spinning?



2 Comments:
O.k., I've tried this comment a couple of times, and somehow, I keep deleting it on myself. Not a good sign.
It's spring, full fledged here, which is inspiration enough. I've been watching the birds nest, the lizards emerge, as well as the flowers, and enjoying the sunshine, before it gets too intense.
Farmer raccoon is inspiring.
Last book I read was Beegu.
The Beatles are always on :)
Post a Comment
<< Home