What we've been up to ~

exploring

recording our days

preparing

and of course reading
Lucy's book
Parker's book
Grace's book
My book
and Jonathan ~ somewhere in this series
we're listening too ~
The Welcome Wagon (thanks Mollie!)
Father Goose
and You are my Little Bird
Next week we "begin the end" with the first of the end of the year concerts, one of at least two for the kids.. maybe three.. and two for me. Our art group is having a gallery showing in a few weeks and I'm also hosting a recital for my piano students.
The next two months are packed, and then the big Jamaica mission trip will be here!
I hope you find some inspiration in all the links above & I'll be
sure to share more as we stumble upon more good things!

exploring

recording our days

preparing

and of course reading
Lucy's book
Parker's book
Grace's book
My book
and Jonathan ~ somewhere in this series
we're listening too ~
The Welcome Wagon (thanks Mollie!)
Father Goose
and You are my Little Bird
Next week we "begin the end" with the first of the end of the year concerts, one of at least two for the kids.. maybe three.. and two for me. Our art group is having a gallery showing in a few weeks and I'm also hosting a recital for my piano students.
The next two months are packed, and then the big Jamaica mission trip will be here!
I hope you find some inspiration in all the links above & I'll be
sure to share more as we stumble upon more good things!


1 Comments:
Parker's book looks perfect! Thanks.
And the "You are my Little Bird" is the same artist as a cd we once had and lost, "Can you catch the Moon," so beautiful. So two winners for you :-).
Post a Comment
<< Home