Monday, April 06, 2009


keeping it real
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
It is a very messy table, but we have so much fun just sitting together and exploring. Believe it or not I was reading aloud from a math dictionary at the time..
Grace was dotting glue all over a page & I pulled out food coloring.
Soon Parker had a Kandinsy inspiredpiece.
Kandinsky inspired
ya just can't plan good stuff like that folks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy @ Literacy Launchpad said...

Beautiful messes! Love it!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Emily Volkman said...

can i come to your house on Mondays??Looks like alot of fun,, you don't get that in school either..:)

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anne said...

Yes, I want to come over too and make art like that. Very nice.

11:11 PM  
Blogger mamakopp said...

AGH! This is so great! I love those moments :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home