~5 reasons I blog (discovered on my blogging break)~
1. I blog to record our days.
As I'm not journaling or scrapbooking my blog ends up being both journal and scrapbook.
2. I blog for unschooling support. There are only a few close friends here to "get" us and our schooling choices. I know there are far more online than here in southern Indiana.
3. I blog for creative support. My kids are the only ones interested in being artsy, therefore when I show my hubby or mom any of my art I get a nod and a smile. I like feedback.
4. I blog because sometimes facebook and twitter just don't cut it.
5. I blog to share ideas.
It is a bonus if you're entertained or inspired, and I hope you're both!
* the photo is random
1. I blog to record our days.
As I'm not journaling or scrapbooking my blog ends up being both journal and scrapbook.
2. I blog for unschooling support. There are only a few close friends here to "get" us and our schooling choices. I know there are far more online than here in southern Indiana.
3. I blog for creative support. My kids are the only ones interested in being artsy, therefore when I show my hubby or mom any of my art I get a nod and a smile. I like feedback.
4. I blog because sometimes facebook and twitter just don't cut it.
5. I blog to share ideas.
It is a bonus if you're entertained or inspired, and I hope you're both!
* the photo is random



1 Comments:
Great post, Kris. Looks like we both needed a bloggin' break at the same time. I'm just getting my toes back into the Google Reader water and found your new digs.
Great reasons to blog...I've closed down our old place and still can't decide whether to rebuild or not. I think I miss the actual tactile scrapbooking, and miss a bit more privacy as the kids get older...we shall see. But I continue to look forward to all the inspiration from here.
Post a Comment
<< Home